- Gradysmithbooks.com does not set cookies.
- Third parties services are provided by Google Analytics, Google Forms, and Amazon Web Services.
a. Google Forms sets cookies on the Contact Page. Refrain from using our site or disable cookies in the web browser if you desire to prevent that activity.
c. Amazon Web Services does not set cookies.
- Gradysmithbooks.com does not collect personally identifiable information without consent.
The Contact page Google Form records name, email, optional phone number, and message when voluntarily submitted. The data is used to reply to questions or comments. No agreement exists with Google to share personal information about site users.
Google Analytics provides insight into user interaction with gradysmithbooks.com. Technical details of Google's functionality can be found at this link. The default configuration has been maintained and no ads or third party sharing have been setup.
- Amazon Web Services, the hosting company, creates log files of web server activity.
This data is used to identify issues and provide visibility into users of the site. By using this website, you consent to processing this data in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The following information is logged:
- Referrer - The value of the HTTP Referrer header, if present. HTTP user-agents (for example, browsers) typically set this header to the URL of the linking or embedding page when making a request.
- Remote IP - The apparent internet address of the requester. Intermediate proxies and firewalls might obscure the actual address of the machine making the request.
- Request ID - A string generated by Amazon S3 to uniquely identify each request.
- Request-URI - The Request-URI part of the HTTP request message.
- Time - The time at which the request was received; these dates and times are in Coordinated Universal time (UTC).
- TLS version - The Transport Layer Security (TLS) version negotiated by the client. The value is one of following: TLSv1, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2; or - if TLS wasn't used.
- User-Agent - The value of the HTTP User-Agent header.